The most read 80,000 Hours posts from the last 3 monthspost by Robert_Wiblin · 2015-12-18T18:16:13.552Z · score: 3 (7 votes) · EA · GW · Legacy · 1 comments
Here is recent content on the 80,000 Hours blog, ranked in order of highest to lowest number of readers in the last 90 days. I think some of it is pretty swell - I hope you do to!
- Why you should focus more on talent gaps, not funding gaps
- What are the 10 most harmful jobs?
- Join us as a project engineer and build our interactive career guide, and hep millions of graduates have a greater social impact
- How to write a career plan
- Startup employees don't earn more
- I want to make a difference - should I become a philosopher?
- What's the easiest way anyone can have a big social impact?
- Why you usually shouldn't work at non-profits straight after graduating
- If you want to save lives, should you study medicine?
- Lehua closed down her fundraising startup after reading our blog: plan change story
- Common investing mistakes in the effective altruism community
- Our new tool can help you make the right career decisions
- The return to coding bootcamps may not remain so high forever
- Why everyone, even our readers, should save enough to live for 6-24 months
- How to pursue a career in research to lower the risks from superintelligent machines: a new career review.
Comments sorted by top scores.