[Link] EAF Research agenda: "Cooperation, Conflict, and Transformative Artificial Intelligence"post by stefan.torges (storges) · 2020-01-17T13:28:08.380Z · score: 61 (20 votes) · EA · GW · None comments
This is a sequence version of the Effective Altruism Foundation's research agenda on Cooperation, Conflict, and Transformative Artificial Intelligence. The agenda outlines what we think are the most promising avenues for developing technical and governance interventions aimed at avoiding conflict between transformative AI systems. We draw on international relations, game theory, behavioral economics, machine learning, decision theory, and formal epistemology.
- Preface to EAF's Research Agenda on Cooperation, Conflict, and TAI [AF · GW]
- Sections 1 & 2: Introduction, Strategy and Governance [AF · GW]
- Sections 3 & 4: Credibility, Peaceful Bargaining Mechanisms [AF · GW]
- Sections 5 & 6: Contemporary Architectures, Humans in the Loop [AF · GW]
- Section 7: Foundations of Rational Agency Acknowledgements & References [AF · GW]
- Acknowledgements & References [AF · GW]
We appreciate all comments and questions. We're also looking for people to work on the questions we outline. So if you're interested or know people who might be, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments sorted by top scores.