New Data Visualisations of the EA Forumpost by Hamish Huggard · 2021-10-20T02:19:11.873Z · EA · GW · 10 comments
EffectiveAltuismData.com now has a much fancier interface:
- A new logo by Arjun Yadav [EA · GW] who's been helping me out
- Contents sidebar (which can be hidden with the top-left hamburger button)
- Smooth scrolling
- Dark mode!
The visualisations are interactive on EffectiveAltuismData.com.
Note that I filtered out a few extremely low karma outliers. They made karma axes harder to read, and it seemed best not to draw attention to them.
These visualisations took something like a full-time week to make.
- Visualisations of EA Funds grants
- Visualisations of Giving What We Can pledges and donations
- Spinning off the data aggregation code into a separate library for others to use
- "Download data" buttons
I'm planning a 3-6 month hiking trip in a few weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to get one or two of these done before going off the grid.
If you have any data visualisation suggestions or requests, let me know in the comments, by direct message, or by email.
Comments sorted by top scores.