Follow ups to 'Personal Finance for Generous People' eventpost by lukefreeman · 2021-05-26T20:45:21.491Z · EA · GW · 2 comments
This is a question post.
Thanks for those who joined the event! For those who missed it:
Some of the resources shared in the chat:
- Phil Trammell on "Patient Philanthropy"
- Giving now vs later: a summary [EA · GW] by Julia Wise
- Founders Pledge deep dive on Investing to Give
- Sanjay's post: ESG investing isn’t high-impact, but it could be [EA · GW]
- Aaron Hamlin's resources on Donor Advised Funds and other tools
- Does Divestment Work? by William MacAskill
- Retirement tool that uses Monte Carlo simulations if you want to model volatility over time.
- Causal for some cool probabilistic modelling tools:
You can share any follow up questions, resources, or connect with others below.
Comments sorted by top scores.