Threads on Facebook worth being able to refer back topost by Robert_Wiblin · 2015-12-19T15:09:24.619Z · score: 3 (5 votes) · EA · GW · Legacy · 5 comments
I'll keep updating this page with links to Facebook threads we don't want to lose into the memory hole. Add your own suggestions to the comments.
- Brand awareness of GiveWell and Charity Navigator.
- Brand awareness of various organisations.
- What are the most promising tactics for improving EA as an epistemic/intellectual community?
- Opportunities in data science for social impact
- Unexplored career paths that may be promising
- Opportunities for business work to reduce poverty
- How much is EA actually growing?
- Can we use OpenPhil to guide our careers or not?
- Why have Giving What We Can and GiveWell's recommendations converged?
- How much money should we save?
- Effective environmentalism
- GiveWell recommended charities and population growth
Comments sorted by top scores.